NKSD offers On-line Classes for Korean Language and Culture
Due to COVID-19, our schools offer on-line classes. It has been challenging for both teachers and students and even parents. We have trained teachers who have researched and learned virtual teaching techniques trying to make closing the learning gaps for students.
- Korean classes with structured education at three campuses in the DFW area
- Small group zoom classes divided with the same level
- CBE Korean(*) prep. classes, TOPIK prep. classes
* CBE (Credit by Exam Korean): It can fulfill the high school graduation requirements for LOTE or Languages Other Than English. (7th grade and up can register.)
- Experienced Principals and Teachers with know-hows and education
- Teachers with Overseas Korean Foundation Teaching Certificates
- Teachers with Korean Language Teaching Licenses
- Teachers with ACTFL(American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages) Training
School offers different levels of classes. The programs differ depending on campuses. Refer to campus info.
Middle/High school level
CBE Exam prep. class
TOPIK Exam prep. class
Registration Period— May 9 through August 7
May 8th—-Drive-thru end of semester celebration
August 14th —–Drive-through book pick up
Meet the teacher day
Google classroom, Zoom set up
August 21st —-Online zoom class begins
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
LEARN ABOUT KOREAN CULTURE
Reaching out to Koreans and having a presence online is so important in today’s society.
LEARN HOW TO SPEAK KOREAN
More people are speaking Korean than ever before. Become an expert in speaking and writing the Korean language.
BECOME A LEADER WITHIN KOREAN COMMUNITY
Get prepared to become a leader within the Korean community.